Welding Technology Learning System - 950-WT1
- Welding Safety
- Metal Preparation
- Basic Welding
- Weld Components
- Weld Quality
- Joints: Lap, Butt, T, Corner
- Destructive Testing
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Welding Symbols
Related Manufacturing Processes Products
- AWS Welding Symbols on Blueprints
- Blueprint Reading
- Certified Production Technician Program - 25 Seats (950-CPT1U)
- Certified Production Technician Program for High Schools - 950-CPT1
- Computer Aided Design 1 SolidWorks Multimedia (M12273)
- Computer Aided Design 2 SolidWorks Multimedia (M12274)
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing 1 Learning System - 96-CAM1
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing 1 Multimedia (MB723)
- Design Processes 3 - Multimedia (M11304)
- Electric Torque Wrench Learning System - 95-PAS3
- Electric Torque Wrenches Multimedia (N19042)
- General Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Instrumented DC-Electric Torque Wrench Learning System - 95-PAS5
- Instrumented DC-Electric Torque Wrenches Multimedia (M19054)
- Manufacturing Processes 3 Multimedia Courseware
- Print Reading - Multimedia (M12207)
- Print Reading 1 - Multimedia (CD-12218)
- Print Reading 1 Learning System - 96-PR1
- Product Finishing
- Production Assembly - Multimedia (N19030)
- Split Flange Coupling Learning System - 95-PAS2
- Split Flange Couplings Multimedia (N19036)
- Stall Bar Learning System - 95-PAS4
- Stall Bars - Multimedia (M19048)
- Surveying 1 Learning System - 96-SV1
- Welding Technology (E12213)
- Welding Technology Learning System - 950-WT1
- Wiring Harness - Multimedia (M19006)
- Back to Manufacturing Processes
Welding plays a critical role throughout our economy. It is central to many industries including manufacturing, construction, and aerospace to name only a few. Welding is a blend of both art and science, joined together to create enduring bonds that allow us to create structures and machines on a scale impossible to achieve without it. The 950-WT1 teaches how to safely create an array of high quality weld types.
Amatrol’s 950-WT1 Welding Technology Learning System consists of a workstation with a self-contained down-draft table and angle grinder, storage station, gas metal arc welder (GMAW), weld test fixture, tools and fixtures, safety gear, student curriculum and teacher’s assessment guide. The 950-WT1 is mobile with both the workstation and storage unit designed for classroom use.
Magnetic Stainless Steel Top Workstation – The workstation top is made of magnetic stainless steel to withstand the rigors of student welding. The top can be removed to enable easy clean-up and neat workstation appearance. No permanent/fixed ventilation is required; the built-in down-draft system contains filters designed to capture the welding smoke.
Turnkey Storage Station – Welding requires a number of items that can be easily misplaced. The turnkey storage station of the 950-WT1 provides a lockable, mobile storage solution. The storage station can easily house the tools/fixtures, gas cylinder, and safety gear needed. All items are easily visible, enabling teachers to make a quick visual inspection. Lockable casters provide both mobility and secure stationary use.
GMAW Welder and Welding Safety – Gas metal arc welding is one of the most popular welding processes used today. Also known as MIG (metal insert gas), this welder provides an industrial quality experience while being very portable. It requires 230 VAC single phase power or 208 3-phase power. The 950-WT1 comes with a wide assortment of safety gear. Goggles, gloves, apron, welding sleeves, helmets and yellow, moveable freestanding welding curtains are included.
Mobile Technology Workstation with Vise – The 950-WT1 requires a workstation table with a vise. Amatrol’s 82-612E mobile technology workstation includes a vise and is an excellent choice to meet this need.
Optional Online eBooks
As an online option to the Learning Activity Packets (LAPs) Amatrol’s eBooks look like a real book and allow users to flip between pages with ease. Enhanced with features, such as keyword searches and zoom controls, that enable a user to quickly locate and view information make these eBooks a great learning tool. Available online through Amatrol’s Learning Management System (LMS), this comprehensive curriculum advances learners’ understanding of concepts at the click of a button. High quality graphics paired with hands-on, applied skills keep learners focused and engaged in their work. Amatrol’s eBooks allow courses to be taken completely online anywhere with an internet connection!