AWS Welding Symbols on Blueprints
Model Number: MBP102
- Understand the purpose of welding symbols
- Define the eight elements of a welding symbol
- Discover the significance of the reference line
- Identify the types of basic weld symbols
- Discover how to read and interpret dimensions
- Identify supplementary symbols
- Describe the purpose of the tail
- Interpret additional information on a welding print
AWS Welding Symbols on Blueprints introduces the learner to the common weld and welding symbols found on blueprints per standards set by ANSI/AWS A2.4-79. Topics include the distinction between weld and welding symbols, the elements of a welding symbol, overview of welding codes, rules, regulations, and specifications. Focus of the course is on identifying and interpreting the common symbols found on blueprints.
Amatrol’s unmatched multimedia utilizes text, audio, and stunning 3D animations that engage learners in theoretical knowledge and concepts. This thorough, exceptionally detailed curriculum is built to begin with the basics and steadily advance to more complex concepts. Through partnerships with key industry leaders and leading edge educators, Amatrol developed the right balance of knowledge needed to train learners to work in their chosen field.