Current News Items
2016 News Items
- NIMS Endorses Amatrol's Multimedia Curricula for ITM Certification
- Join Amatrol at ATEA and PFMA in March 2016
- Join Amatrol at ATD in May 2016
- Area Manufacturers: Help NIMS Pilot the New Industrial Technology Maintenance Credential
- Amatrol and GE Appliances support new lab for Bullitt County students to address manufacturing workforce crisis
- Join Amatrol at SkillsUSA in June 2016
- Companies Struggle to find Employees with Basic Assembly Skills
- Amatrol's Robotics Camp Provides Hands-On STEM Skills
- STEM Dropout Rates and the Manufacturing Skills Gap
- Amatrol.com Adds Responsive Design for Mobile Devices
- Amatrol Hosts 350 Students for Manufacturing Day
- Visit Amatrol at ACTE CareerTech VISION 2016
- Low Cost, High Skill Portable Simulators Can Help Ease Manufacturing Workforce Shortage
- Machine Troubleshooting - A Vital But Shrinking Industry Skill
- Die Casting Career Opportunities for MSSC CPT Certificate Recipients
- Amatrol Expands In Jeffersonville
- Visit Amatrol at ACTE’s CareerTech Vision 2015
- Amatrol Announces Tours for Manufacturing Day 2015 for a Look at Modern Manufacturing
- Join Amatrol at NCPN's Annual Conference in Dallas!
- Local Students Tour Amatrol for National Manufacturing Day
- Amatrol Learning Systems Showcased on PBS “News Hour”
- Thanks for Visiting Amatrol at ACTE
- Amatrol's eLearning now on Kindle Fire tablets!
- Amatrol eLearning and LMS now compatible on Windows tablets!
- President Obama Commends CCAC's Job-Driven Training
- Amatrol Selected for President's "E" Award for Export Excellence
- Join Amatrol for Manufacturing Day on October 3rd, 2014!
- Walla Walla Community College wins The Aspen Prize, cites Amatrol as "paramount equipment."
- Amatrol proudly introduces our new line of eBooks!
- Amatrol's New Portable Motor Control and Portable Motor AC Drive Learning Systems
- Robotic Movements: Camp Teaches Science, Math Skills
- Louisville Ranks 38th For Green Jobs
- Jeffersonville Company Amatrol Finds Success In Flexibility
KY FAME (Kentucky Federation for Advanced Manufacturing Education) is solving the manufacturing skills gap. This partnership of local manufacturers has created a sustainable pipeline of much needed skilled workers. Here is what they are doing – and it works. Step 1: Engage and listen to the needs of local manufacturers Common sense, right? But all… Learn More
Amatrol is pleased to be an exhibitor at ACTE’s CareerTech VISION 2016 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada on December 1-2, 2016! Amatrol will be exhibiting the following: Mechatronics Line with FANUC Robot Electrical Wiring Learning System Hydraulic Maintenance Learning System Portable Mechanical Drives 1 Learning System (Metric) Portable Pneumatic Learning System Portable AC Motor Drive Learning System… Learn More
Amatrol hosted manufacturers, educators, & community leaders for National Manufacturing Day events to educate the public about the opportunities in manufacturing. Over the 3 day event approximately 350 students also took part in 25 tours of Amatrol’s facility. National Manufacturing Day allows students to learn about skills that can prepare them for a promising career… Learn More
Amatrol has added responsive design to Amatrol.com to further enhance our website navigation on mobile devices. These templates will make words, links, and menus easier to read, keep images from overlapping, and provide a more user-friendly experience when navigating the site on a mobile device. With the addition of responsive design, our website automatically selects… Learn More
From the article, “STEM Dropout Rates and the Manufacturing Skills Gap”: Courses in high school must move beyond the theoretical and into the practical so that students can see their relevance and the available career paths they offer. Only by giving them the opportunity to really explore STEM in a hands-on manner can students determine… Learn More
From the article, “Inspiring Youths to Explore STEM with Hands-On Robotics Camp”: It is essential to spark an early interest in STEM through programs like (Amatrol’s) robotics camp, which features skill-based, hands-on experience with state-of-the-art robotics, engineering design, a plant tour, and interviews with working engineers and technologists. Students learn about the many career choices… Learn More
From the article, “Companies Struggle to find Employees with Basic Assembly Skills”: There was a time, not long ago, when employers could rely on new hires to possess rudimentary knowledge of basic assembly methods, schematic diagrams, and proper use of hand tools. These skills were the result of individuals who grew up maintaining their cars…. Learn More
Amatrol is pleased to be an exhibitor at SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference in Louisville, Kentucky on June 21-23, 2016! Amatrol will be exhibiting the following: Tabletop Mechatronics Mechanical Fabrication 1 Basic Fluid Power Learning System (Double Sided A-Frame Bench with Two Hydraulic Manifolds) Portable AC/DC Electrical Learning System Portable Electric Relay Control Learning… Learn More
Amatrol and GE Appliances support new lab for Bullitt County students to address manufacturing workforce crisis
LOUISVILLE, Ky.—April 26, 2016—With the financial support of Amatrol and GE Appliances, Bullitt County Public Schools opened a state-of-the-art Industrial Maintenance Advanced Manufacturing Lab at an official unveiling on April 27th. With a focus on developing manufacturing-related skills, the student lab is intended to help address a growing workforce crisis among manufacturers, many of whom… Learn More
On behalf of the National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS), Amatrol invites manufacturers in southern Indiana and surrounding areas to help in piloting their competency-based Industrial Technology Maintenance (ITM) credentials before the national release. NIMS has endorsed Amatrol as its preferred eLearning source for cutting-edge multimedia training materials to support this new ITM Certification. Amatrol’s… Learn More
Amatrol is pleased to be an exhibitor at ATD’s annual conference. We welcome you to stop by and visit us at Booth #206 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver on May 23-25. Exhibit hours are: May 23 (Monday): 9:30 – 3:00 May 24 (Tuesday): 9:30 – 3:00 May 25 (Wednesday): 9:30 – 1:30 To… Learn More