In-depth Electrical Training Systems for Technical EducationRequest Info
Amatrol has developed the most comprehensive, in-depth selection of online electrical training solutions available today, beginning with the basics of AC/DC electrical and moving on to more advanced topics like electrical machines, relay control, and fabrication; electrical motor control; and electrical wiring and power distribution. These learning systems feature world-class online curriculum, skill assessment, and real-world components for an unmatched offering of skill-building possibilities. Many of these systems also offer fault troubleshooting training through Amatrol’s FaultPro, the industry’s premier electronic fault insertion product. The equipment available in this technical area is an integral part of several Amatrol programs like HVAC, Power and Energy, Green Energy, Industrial Maintenance, and many more!
Amatrol not only offers the fullest range of electrical training solutions, but we’ve also designed additional systems that cater to diverse customer needs. We offer online electrical learning systems for industrial and post-secondary training, as well as systems specifically geared toward high school programs. Amatrol has also produced an extensive assortment of portable electrical systems for when you need training on-the-go.
The Most Comprehensive, In-Depth Selection of Electrical Training Available
Basics of AC/DC Electrical Training
- AC/DC Electrical Learning System (T7017A): explores the fundamental concepts of AC and DC electrical systems and covers industry-relevant topics like linear power supplies, solid state relays, sensing devices, solid state switching, and more.
Electrical Machines, Relay Control, and Fabrication
- Basic Electrical Machines Learning System (85-MT2): covers electric machines commonly found in industrial, commercial, and residential applications, such as:single phase AC motors, three-phase AC electric motors, and DC electric motors. Expansions to this learning system include: DC generators, alternator/synchronous motors, wound rotor motors, and electric motor troubleshooting.
- Electric Relay Control Unit (90-EC1A): teaches learners how to interpret, design, and operate relay control circuits using ladder diagrams. -This system offers a Computer Control 1
- Electrical Fabrication Training 1 Learning System (950-ELF1): covers the fundamental knowledge of electrical wiring and components and skills commonly used by electricians, technicians, and engineers in today’s industry, such as installing, operating, repairing, and designing equipment for modern industry.
Electrical Motor Control Training
- Electric Motor Control Learning System (85-MT5): covers electric relay control of AC electric motors and applicable industry topics like manual motor control and overload protection, control transformers, control relays and motor starters, reversing motor control, basic timer control, and more! The 85-MT5 also includes an impressive array of expansions, such as: motor braking; PLC motor control; reduced voltage starting; variable frequency AC drives; electronic sensors; electronic counters; SCR speed control; and fault troubleshooting.
Electrical Wiring and Power Distribution
- Electrical Wiring Learning System (850-MT6B): covers electrical wiring skills like: installing control wiring in an electrical panel; installing wiring into limit switches, solenoids, and pressure switches; and more!. This system offers expansions like: VFD/PLC wiring, industrial soldering, and Ethernet and analog wiring.
- Electrical Power Distribution Learning System (85-MT7-B): teaches installation of modern electrical power distribution systems. Learners will study industry-relevant skills to enable them to construct, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair the wiring in power distribution systems from the bus bar to the control panel.
Fault Troubleshooting Electrical Systems
Many of these electrical learning systems, including the 85-MT5 and several of the portable options, utilize Amatrol’s FaultPro. FaultPro allows instructors to instantly set and tailor faults to test a learner’s weaknesses and turn them into strengths. The electronic faults also protect the equipment from incurring any damage. The skills developed by this software will allow learners to solve real-world technical problems once they’re in the field.
Portable Options for Electrical Training
If you need to provide electrical training, but have to deal with a lack of training space, budget constraints, or must transport learning systems between multiple facilities, Amatrol has a solution for you. Amatrol’s portable learning systems pack all of the topics and hands-on skills of our full-sized trainers into these durable, on-the-go training solutions. Within the electrical area, Amatrol offers the following systems:
- Portable AC/DC Electrical Learning System (990-ACDC1)
- Portable Electrical Relay Control Learning System (990-EC1)
- Portable Electrical Relay Control Troubleshooting Learning System (990-EC1F)
- Portable AC Variable Frequency Drives Learning System (990-DRV1)
- Portable AC Variable Frequency Drives Troubleshooting Learning System (990-DRV1F)
- Portable Electric Motor Control Learning System (990-MC1)
- Portable Electric Motor Control Troubleshooting Learning System (990-MC1F)
High School Options for Electrical Training
In addition to learning systems geared toward post-secondary and industrial customers, Amatrol also offers systems specifically designed for high schools. One of the biggest challenges facing the workforce today is a skilled worker shortage. Because of this, Amatrol is dedicated to providing high schools with learning solutions that will cover applicable STEM knowledge and advanced manufacturing topics and skills. High School learning systems within the electrical area include:
- AC/DC Electrical 1 Learning System (96-ADE1)
- AC/DC Electrical 2 Learning System (96-ADE2)
- Electrical Control 1 Learning System (96-ECS1)
- Computer Control 1 Learning System (96-CT1)
- Computer Control 2 Learning System (96-CT2)
- Electrical Fabrication 1 Learning System (96-ELF1)