Industry relies on many types of integrated automation. Robotics is a key component of automated processes. Amatrol offers three types of robots that represent the capabilities commonly found in industry.
The Pegasus, Amatrol’s smallest robot, has an open arm design that supports hands-on knowledge application and skill development. While small in size, the Pegasus is a giant when it comes to teaching and learning capabilities. Starting with basic robot operation, the Pegasus can take students through application development and programming all the way to multitasking and flexible manufacturing cell operation. Amatrol’s Saturn robot adds the sophistication of articulated servo robotics while the Jupiter enables a thorough study of scara assembly.
- Flexible Manufacturing Learning System 1 – 94-FMS-1-A
- Mechatronics Gauging Station – 87-MS2
- Mechatronics HMI Terminal Learning System – Siemens S7, Type A – 87-HMIS7A
- Mechatronics Inventory Storage Station – 87-MS7
- Mechatronics Orientation-Processing Station – 87-MS3
- Mechatronics Pick and Place Feeding Station – 87-MS1
- Mechatronics Profibus Learning System – 87-DPS7
- Mechatronics Sorting-Buffering Station – 87-MS4
- Mechatronics Torque Assembly Station – 87-MS6
- Pegasus II Robotic Learning System – 880-RA2-1-B
- Pegasus Robotics Simulation Learning System – 88-RSS1
- Profibus Network Module – Siemens S7314 – 87-DP1
- Robotics & Computer Programming 1 Learning System – 94-RCP-1-A
- Back to Products