Equipment Repairs / Replacements - Amatrol - Learning Systems for Technical Education
Equipment Repair Process
Step 1. Gather the following product information prior to contacting Amatrol:
- Product Name and Part Number
- Serial Number
- Date of Purchase
- Exact problem and error message if applicable
Step 2. Contact Amatrol Customer Service
A technician will assist you in determining if the repair/problem can be solved over the phone or if the unit needs to be returned to for a repair.
Address: Amatrol, Inc, 2400 Centennial Blvd, Jeffersonville, IN 47130 USA
Online: Contact Us
Step 3. If the equipment requires shipment to Amatrol, obtain a tracking / authorization number.
Include this with your equipment:
Authorization number (RGA#) will be assigned.
Return the equipment to:
2400 Centennial Boulevard
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Please contact Amatrol Customer Service for replacement parts or curriculum.
Phone: 800.264.8285 (US & Canada)
- Orders under $50.00 require a $15.00 processing fee
- Prices do not include shipping charges
- Actual Shipping charges will be invoiced
- Purchase orders should be mailed, emailed or FAX
- Next day rush delivery add 20% plus shipping
- Allow 10 working days for delivery if item is in stock
- Delivery estimates will be provided on a case-by-case basis for items not in stock